Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Hadham Brewing Co. Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Hadham Brewing Co. Limited, or us
Hadham Brewing Co. Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08743081 whose registered office is at Unit 4a Hadham Industrial Estate, Little Hadham, , Hertfordshire,, SG11 2DY;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hadham Brewing Co. Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hadham Brewing Co. Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, hadhambrewery.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Hadham Brewing Co. Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Hadham Brewing Co. Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Hadham Brewing Co. Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – Information will only be shared with agents / professional advisers as a means to share your information with them in order to successfully design / manufacture part of your project. It will only be shared with employees who will only know the necessary data in order to complete the installation. ;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Hadham Brewing Co. Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Hadham Brewing Co. Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 May 2019
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing your order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. Use of any functionality of Hadhambrewery.co.uk constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Any personal information provided by you is confidential and will not be passed on to any other companies or organisations not affiliated with our online business.
Hadham Brewery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcohol. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. When ordering and making a payment you will be required to confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
We aim to ensure the prices shown are correct. If an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
While every effort is made to supply all items listed online, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases, we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same value.
We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products online without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, Hadham Brewery takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any information relating to a third party that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Even where your payment is accepted by our systems, no contract shall exist until Hadham Brewery confirmed the order.
Hadham Brewery will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through Stripe. We cannot take orders by email.
Card payments are made through a secure server. Hadham Brewery does not store your financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
We aim to use DHL for all orders within Mainland UK. Standard Delivery usually delivered within 3 – 5 working days, orders must be received by 12pm Monday-Friday to be processed the same day. Any item ordered after 12pm, at Bank Holidays, Fridays or the weekend will be processed and dispatched the next working day. Please bear this in mind with our delivery times during these Covid-19 times. Each box is charge at £8 per box containing 12 bottles.
DELIVERY BOX INFORMATION
Our only delivery boxes have 12 bottle slots, these slots will need to be filled to ensure the box and the contents are fully protected, we currently only offer UK deliveries. Delivery charges are based on a Box quantity basis.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Regarding our beer goods, if you wish to return goods for any other reason, please contact us at Info@hadhambrewery.co.uk within 48hrs of goods being delivered.
If an attempted delivery is obviously damaged, you are within your rights to refuse the order, at which point it will be returned to us. If you choose to do this, please take photographic evidence of the damage and send a email with order number, description of damage to our helpdesk at Info@hadhambrewery.co.uk or call us on 01279 771916 (during normal working hours) and we will give you a refund on the damaged bottles only.
If a order is delivered, and the products are in poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beer), please take photographic evidence of the products in question and send a email with order number, description of damage to our helpdesk at Info@hadhambrewery.co.uk or call us on 01279771916 (during normal working hours) immediately and we will give you a refund on the spoiled or damaged bottles only.
We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.